We are usually well known for flour bread, rice bread, and naan bread. But apart from this bread, there is another bread called Bosnian bread. This bread is usually named after the Bosnians who make it. Let’s go to know how to make this unique recipe.
Ingredients of Bosnian bread:
- Flour 3 cups
- Yeast 1 tbsp
- Hot milk 1 cup
- Eggs 1
- Oil or butter 5 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Power milk 2 tbsp
- Salt according to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a large bowl take the yeast, add hot milk, and a pinch of salt and keep stirring until the yeast dissolves in the milk. Leave o for 10 minutes.
- Then add oil, sugar, salt, powdered milk and mix well.
- Now slowly add a small amount of flour to the mixture and keep mixing. add flour until dough is formed.
- If The dough feels too soft add flour as needed.
- Once the dough is ready, cover and set aside for one hour in a warm place.
- After 1-hour dough mayan again.
- Now take small pieces like balls from the dough and thicken them like bread.
- Before baking, dust the rolling board with flour. Keep the loaves separate, not one on top of the other.
- When the bread is done cover it for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the oil in a pan and when the oil is hot enough take bread one by one and deep fry it in oil.
- While frying the bread, press gently with a spoon until the bread swells.
- When one side of the bread is fried, turn it over and wait for 4-5 seconds and remove it from the pan.
- Lift the bread on tissue paper so that there is no more oil in the bread.
*Do not fry the bread for an excessively long period of time.
*The color of the bread should be white.
For Another recipe::restaurant-style-chicken-mushroom-soup-recipe