Backed chicken can be easily made with the ingredients at hand. Make this delicious dish for the holidays and enjoy it with family or loved ones. Let’s go to see how to make Baked Chicken Recipes for Dinner.
- Chicken with skin
- Cumin powder 2 tsp
- Chili powder 2 tsp
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Tomato paste 4 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 4 tbsp
Instructions of Baked Chicken Recipes for Dinner:
- First, marinate the chicken pieces in a bowl with all the above ingredients very well and keep them aside for 2 hours.
- If you want, you can apply it the night before and leave it in the fridge.
- This will mix all the spices well inside the chicken.
- Now bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 40 to45 minutes with an ovenproof dish.
- When its color is golden remove it from the oven.
- Allow 10 minutes for the fluids to absorb after removing the chicken from the oven.
Serve hot with naan or a simple salad.
For another recipe: carrot-pudding-recipe.
Leave a Reply