Various rice and meat-based ‘Biryani’ recipes are produced in Bangladesh,Pakistan, and India. Among all of them, the Basmati Mutton Kacchi Biryani dish is the most popular. It has a lot of mutton, generally twice the amount of rice. So the dish delivers super-rich protein and calories.
It is a common item for weddings and festivities at the upper echelon of entertainment. Instead of opening the lid, the seal is applied to prevent any fragrances from escaping while the dish is cooking.
When cooking kacchi biryani, large copper plates are required. For the sake of a modest gathering, the ingredients are measured out (family and friend level).
But we always attempt to prepare our favorite meal at home, no matter how difficult it is. Let’s cook tasty “Basmati mutton kacchi Biryani” at home.
Ingredients for Basmati mutton kacchi Biryani:
- Meat 1kg (mutton)
- Ginger paste 1.5 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1.5 tbsp
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Cardamon powder 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Mace (joyotri) ½ tsp
- Nutmeg (joyful) ½ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Ghee/oil 4 tbsp
- Saffron 1 pinch
- Milk ½ cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Bashmoti Rice ½ kg
- Cinnamon 2 inch
- Cardamom 3-4
- Bay leaf 2
- Black cumin ½ tsp
- Cloves 4-5
- Cloves 1 tsp
- Bay leaf 2
- Cinnamon 2
- Kabab Chini 1 tsp
- Cardamom 5-6
- Black cardamom 2
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Almond 2 tbsp
- Black cumin ½ tsp
- Kewra water 2 tbsp
- Fried onion 1 cup
- Green chili
- Ghee/oil 3 tbsp
- Saffron a pinch
- Roasted potato 2-3
- Flour dough as needed
- Cut the mutton into large pieces and wash it well.
- Add 1 tbsp of salt and water to it. The amount of water will be such that the mutton is submerged.
- Now mix the mutton well with salt.
- Soak the meat in this saltwater for 1 hour.
- Due to this soaking, the mutton will be soft and the salt will penetrate well into it.
- After 1 hour drain the saltwater well.
- Now wipe the meat in a kitchen towel so that it dries out if there is excess water.
- Take the meat in a bowl.
- add ginger paste 1 ½ tbsp, garlic paste 1 ½ tbsp, White pepper powder 1 tsp, Cardamom powder 1 tsp, Cinnamon powder 1 tsp, Nutmeg powder ½ tsp, mace powder ½ tsp, red chili powder 1tbsp, ghee 4 tbsp, milk ½ cup, saffron 1 pinch, sour curd 1 cup, salt to taste.
- Now smear all the ingredients well by hand.
- After smearing, marinate the meat for 1 hour.
- Take the meat in a pan in which the biryani is to be cooked.
- Now add bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin seeds, almond paste, kababchini,bell pepper, black cardamom, kewra water, raisin, and fried onion one by one.
- Then add the pre-fried potatoes and 4-5 green chilies.
- Potatoes should be gently cooked in a little amount of oil with a pinch of salt and turmeri
- To make biriyani rice, take a pot of water.
- Add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, black cumin, pre-washed basmati rice, sugar and to taste.
- Now mix the rice a little and cook it on high flame for 8 minutes.
- Then take down the rice.
- Spread the hot basmati rice on the pot in which the meat is to be prepared.
- Cover with ghee, kewra water, milk, green chili, potato Bokhara, and 1 pinch saffron one by one.
- Now cover the outside of the pot with the pre-prepared flour. In those other words, it is important that there be no explored path.
- Heat a pan put the pot on it and cook on high flame for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes simmer the pan with pot for 1 hour on low flame.
- After 1 hour you will see that the dough has hardened.
- Remove the dough with a knife and open the lid.