Orange chicken is a very popular dish. This is a great combination of orange juice and chicken. This chicken tastes great with polao, parotta, naan, and even rice. Let’s go to see Best Orange Chicken Recipe.
- Water 1.5 cups
- Orange juice 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1/4 cup
- Rice vinegar 1/3 cup
- Soy sauce 2.5 tsp
- Orange peel great 4 tsp
- Brown sugar 1 cup
- Ginger sprouts 1/2 tsp
- Garlic cloves 1/2 tsp
- Onion leaf sprouts 2 tsp
- Dried chili powder 1/4 tsp
- Cornflower 3 tbsp
- Chicken breasts (bone and skin peeling)
- Flour 1 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Olive oil 3 tsp
How To Make Best Orange Chicken Recipe:
- First take 1.5 cups water, orange juice, lemon juice, soy sauce in a pot altogether and heat over medium flame.
- Stir in the orange peel, brown sugar, garlic paste, ginger paste, and onion paste.
- When the water boils, take it out of the oven and keep it aside. Let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Then take the chicken pieces in a pot and mix 1 cup of cold sauce with it and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- In another bowl, mix flour, salt, and chili powder and mix well with the chicken pieces.
- Now heat the olive oil in a pan and brown the chicken pieces over medium heat.
- Heat the remaining sauce in another pan over medium heat and add 2 tbsp cornflour mix with water, mix this cornflour in hot sauce, and boil it.
- Then cook this thick sauce with chicken pieces for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot now and enjoy the delicious orange chicken.
For another delicious recipe: indian-chicken-soup-recipe.