Breaded Garlic Mushrooms make an excellent snack or appetizer. They are deliciously crispy on the exterior and juicy on the inside.
This is an incredibly simple recipe that produces a restaurant-quality dinner that will have you going back for more! Breaded garlic mushrooms have always been one of my favorite restaurant starters.
Biting into the crunchy shell and the juicy garlic mushroom melting in your lips, it’s pure nirvana
With a dab of mayonnaise, garlic, and crumbs. Let’s go to see Breaded Mushrooms Recipe.
Ingredients of Breaded Mushrooms Recipe:
- Mushroom (fresh) 10-12 pieces
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped garlic 2 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Bread crumbs quantity
- Oil for frying
- Salt to salt
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a clean dish towel, then discard the stems.
- Combine the flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Separately, whisk the eggs in a small bowl.
- In a separate dish, combine the breadcrumbs, 2 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper.
Combine everything with a fork.
- To begin, coat one mushroom in flour and then in the whisked egg.
- Lastly, coat the mushroom with breadcrumbs.
- Combine the mushroom, ensuring that it is well coated in breadcrumbs.
- Put the mushroom into a dish and continue with the remaining mushrooms.
- Once the deep fat frying reaches the proper temperature, place 5 mushrooms in the basket and lower it into the frying.
- Cook, gently stirring, for 3 minutes, or until the mushrooms are golden.
- Transfer the mushrooms gently to a wide dish coated with kitchen paper once done.
- Continue cooking the mushrooms in this manner until they are completely tender.
For another recipe: creamy-coconut-chicken-curry.