Today’s recipe is for those who love chocolate cookies.
The process of making my caramel-filled chocolate cookies is simpler than you would imagine, and they’re a real delight to enjoy.
My mouth floods at the prospect of the chocolate shell and gooey caramel center. Let’s go to see Caramel Chocolate Cookies.
Ingredients of Caramel Chocolate Cookies:
- Flour 1 cup
- Cocoa powder 1/3 cup
- Soft butter 1/2 cup
- Sugar 2/3 cup
- Egg white 2 (keep in separate containers)
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence1 tsp
- Amond crush 1 cup
- Salt to taste
For the caramel filling:
- Soft caramel candied 14
- Heavy cream 3 tbsp
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, and salt well in a medium-sized container.
- Beat the butter and sugar with the hand or stand mixer in the high-speed mode for 2 minutes. You will see that the mixture is fluffy and light.
- Now mix the egg whites milk and vanilla essence until all the ingredients are mixed together to a creamy texture.
- Reduce the speed mixer to lo Slowly add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt to this mixture to make the cookie dough.
- Absolutely do not pour everything keep pouring little by little.
- Keep in the fridge the cookie dough, covered, for one hour.
- Beat the egg white in a bowl. sand the cookie dough a little thicker. Cut into rounds about 1 inch.
- Now dip the cookie balls one by one in the white part of the egg and apply the almond paste on the top of the cookie ball.
- Place the caramel filling cookie on the side leaving the rounded area in the middle.
- Make sure there is at least a two-inch space between each cookie on a baking sheet.
- Now bake the cookies at350 degrees celsius for 12 minutes.
- Let’s make caramel while baking cookies melt soft caramel candy and mix with heavy cream. Shake every 30 seconds.
- The cookies are done when they come out of the oven. Fill them with 1 teaspoon of caramel.
- Now chocolate cookie with caramel filling was made.
Leave a Reply