If you want to eat pudding, The first thing that comes to mind is our caramel pudding. But what many of us don’t know is that can make a more straightforward and more delicious caramel coffee Pudding as a dessert is more or less everyone’s choice. It is easily adapted to breakfast in the afternoon or to the chat table with friends. Many of us believe that making an oven without it would be difficult.. It can make perfect pudding very quickly in the oven. How? Let’s go to know the recipe for making Caramel pudding recipe.
Rules for making Caramel pudding recipe.:
- Milk ½ litter
- Eggs 4
- Instant coffee powder 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1 pinch
- Sugar 4 cup
- Vanilla essence 2 drops
- Pudding bowl or tiffin box with lid
Made a mixture of milk and eggs:
- To make pudding, first, you have to half the amount of milk.
- Then take the milk out of the oven and shake it constantly so that it does not freeze.
- For making pudding, pure milk is good.
- Now take the eggs in a bowl and beat.
- At this stage, you have to beat the egg with sugar for a while more.
- Mix well so that the egg whites and yolks do not separate.
- Now pour the egg-sugar mixture into the cooled milk and mix well again.
- Egg, the sugar mixture, can not be given in any way while the milk is hot. The eggs will be frozen.
- The mixture should be well mixed with cardamom powder, vanilla essence, and coffee.
Make caramel in the bowl:
- To make caramel, put the bowl in which you want to prepare the pudding.
- If it is a steel tiffin bowl, you can make it beautiful.
- Now put ½ cup amount of sugar and 5 tbsp of water in a tiffin bowl.
- Heat it in the oven on a low flame till the syrup turns into powder.
- At the moment, it is impossible to move it with a spoon.
- When the syrup is done, should it be taken from the oven and cooled down?
- Make sure that the syrup in the bowl is spread evenly around.
- Now caramel is made.
How to put in the oven with the milk-egg mixture in the caramel:
- Strain the milk-egg mixture through a sieve and pour into a bowl set with caramel, and cover with a lid.
- Take a large pan or saucepan where you can easily place the pudding bowl.
- Place a stand right in the middle of the pan or saucepan.
- Now fill ¼ part with water.
- Carefully place the bowl on the shelf.
- Assure that no water enters the tiffin bowl.
- It is better to keep it pressed with something heavy.
- Bake in the oven on medium heat for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick or stick to make sure before lowering.
- Open the lid of the bowl and insert the stick into the pudding.
- If the pudding sticks are too sticks, add a little more fuel.
- If it is seen that there is nothing on the shaft, then it should understand that the pudding is done.
- Then take it down.
- Once the pudding bowl has cooled, place it upside down on a plate and gently lift the bowl.
- Now! made fun of caramel coffee pudding.
*There is no need to hasten the preparation.
**Put it in the fridge the pudding for two to three hours to chill. It would be better to eat.
*Before serving, be sure to cut the pudding into slices.
* such as eating it yummy, beautiful to look. Then try today.