Whether you’re planning an afternoon picnic or a midweek dessert, this chocolate carrot pudding recipe is a must-try.
This traditional cake recipe is elevated to a whole new level thanks to the creamy icing and the chocolate, as well as the cinnamon and ginger.
The carrots may be coarsely shredded using a cheese grater to give the cake an additional smooth texture before baking. Then, put the mixture in the blender and mix well.
Top your chocolate cake with crushed or sliced walnuts as a last flourish.
Ingredients of Carrot Pudding:
- Grate carrots 1/2 cup
- flour 3/4 cup
- baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Eggs 3
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Butter 50 gm
- Salt a pinch
For the chocolate sauce:
- Cocoa powder 4 tsp
- Sugar 4 tsp
- Butter 2 tsp
- Double cream liquid 1/4 cup
- In a blender, combine the carrots, eggs, and sugar. Once creamy, add the butter and blend again.
- Now, stir in the baking powder and flour to the mixture. and whisk.
- Pour the carrot mixture into a bowl. Fold the flour mixture and mix it.
- To bake a cake, just pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Before beginning the cooking procedure, raise the oven temperature to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- It will take 25-30 to bake the cake.
- When a toothpick put in the middle of the cake comes out clean, it’s done baking.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool fully after ten minutes of cooling in the pans.
- To make the chocolate sauce, mix the cocoa powder, sugar, butter, and double cream liquid in a small nonstick saucepan.
- Stir continuously over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Once it comes to a boil, continue stirring for 1-2 minutes more, and remove from heat as soon as the sauce begins to separate from the bottom.
- Spread half of the frosting over the lower layer on a serving dish.
- Top with the remainder of the cake layer. Sprinkle some chocolate on top of it.
For another recipe: best-orange-chicken-recipe.