Salads of cucumber, carrot, and tomato may seem repetitive to some. When tomatoes, cucumbers, and other veggies are added to your salad, it becomes not only aesthetically pleasing but also nutritionally beneficial. Today, I’m going to demonstrate how to prepare a nutritious cashew chicken salad. Discover how to make Chicken Cashnut Salad and obtain the recipe.
Ingredients of Cashew Chicken salad Recipe:
- Boneless chicken 1 cup
- Cornflower 2 tbsp
- Peeled medium-size shrimp ½ cup
- Garlic paste ½ tsp
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Paprika powder/red chili powder ½ tsp
- Egg 1
- Almond ½ cup
- Chili sauce ½ cup
- Tomato sauce ½ cup
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Vinegar ½ tsp
- Sesame oil ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves ½ cup
- Vegetable mix( cucumber, tomato, green and yellow capsicum)1/2 cup
- Raw pepper accorduing to taste
- Like oil quantity
- Salt to taste
1. chicken, shrimp, cornflour, salt, garlic paste, ginger paste, paprika powder, and eggs should all be combined in a bowl.
2. In a large skillet, heat the same amount of oil and fry the shrimp and chicken combination, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
3. At the ending of the frying process, lightly brown the almonds in any remaining oil.
4. Place all ingredients in a dish after frying.
5. Then one by one, add the chili sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, black pepper powder, sugar, and vegetable mix to the salad bowl.
6. Now add green chilies, coriander leaves, almonds.
7. Mix everything and add the pre-fried chicken, shrimp, almonds, and butter.
8. Finally, squirt some lemon juice on top.
you can try our another recipe:how-to-make-honey-chili-potato
Leave a Reply