Chapli kabab is a popular dish in Pukhtun cuisine, which is popular in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa area. Peshawari kabab is another name for these chapli kebabs, which are named after Peshawar, the province’s capital. These delicious minced mutton kebabs are the ideal party snack and will be a true crowd-pleaser at your table. The melt-in-your-mouth texture and fiery combination of pepper, salt, onion, tomatoes, and, of course, mutton make this an irresistible party appetizer that pairs well with any tangy dip.
Easy, simple, and fast to prepare, this kebab dish is delicious! Let’s go to see Chapli kabab recipe
Ingredients of chapli kabab recipe:
- Minced meat 1/2 kg
- Large onion sprouts 2
- Beaten eggs 2
- Coriander leaf 1/2 cup
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Tomato sprouts 2
- Green chili 2-3
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Hot spices 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Whole cumin 1 tbsp
- Whole coriander 1 tbsp
- Chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Pea flour 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Make a mince with the meat, salt, and pepper.
- Combine chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander seeds, and minced meat in a large mixing bowl.
- Salt and black pepper, to taste, are appropriate seasonings.
- With the meat mixture, shape kebab patties and set them aside.
- Heat a frying pan/grill and add oil, then add the kebab patties.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping once, or until lightly browned.
- While frying the reverse side of the patty, add sliced tomatoes.
It imparts a sour note to the kebabs.
You can make this meal with minced beef, lamb, or chicken.
Scrambled eggs (prepared with two eggs) can be added to the recipe along with tomatoes.
To enhance flavor to chapli kabab, most commercial dhabas use MSG. But, on its alone, I think the dish is delicious.
Tallow (charbi ka tel) is a firm fat derived from cows and is used to shallow fry chapli kababs. Here’s additional information on tallow. If you don’t have any tallow, you may use ghee to shallow fry.
For another recipe: easy-way-to-tempura-mix-recipe