On our meal menu, we all enjoy chicken a lot. And a nice recipe to make with this chicken is cheddar chicken finger. Let’s go to see how to make Chicken Fingers and Fries recipe.
Ingredients of chicken fingers and fries:
- Minced chicken meat 500 gm
- Cornflower 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Red pepper powder 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Flour 4 cups
- Breadcrumbs 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying.
- Take 500 gms of boneless chicken and chop it into fine pieces with a knife.
- Combine the chicken with garlic paste, black pepper powder, ginger paste, cornflour, coriander leaf paste, red chili powder, mozzarella
- cheese, and salt once it’s been diced.
- Apply a small amount of olive oil to your hands and the board.
- A finger-sized amount of minced beef should be consumed in a vertical form.
- Place flour in a separate bowl. One by one, evenly distribute the chicken fingers.
- Combine two eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and red chili powder in a mixing bowl.
- The chicken fingers are now covered with eggs first, then breadcrumbs.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or any of your favorite sauces.
For another recipe: fresh-mango-pudding-recipe.
Leave a Reply