Couscous is a little pasta produced from semolina flour that is a mainstay in North African and Middle Eastern cookery, despite the fact that many people mistake it for grain. There are several sorts of couscous, such as the pearl couscous I used in this recent salad dish, but I chose Moroccan-style couscous for today’s meal. This fine couscous, which has already been prepared, is a simple complement to this chicken pan. Let’s go to see Chicken Couscous Recipe.
- Cornmeal 1.5 cup
- Chili paste 1 tsp
- Chicken stock 2 cups
- Garlic powder tsp
- Chili flakes a little
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Finely chop coriander leaves a little
- Salt to taste
Instructions of Chicken Couscous Recipe:
- First cook the chicken stock in the pan with all the ingredients except the couscous for 2 minutes.
- Now turn off the heat of the stove by stirring it with couscous and cover the pan with a lid and keep it covered for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes clean it with a cut spoon.
- Sprinkle a little lemon juice and serve.
Couscous can be served with tandoori fish/ chicken. You can keep with roast tomato, red onion slices, and baby spinach.