Chicken Shashlik is a popular snack preparation in restaurants. It is usually served over a bed of rice, although may also eat it with noodles and is a complete meal on its own. If you want to prepare Chicken Shashlik at home, try the following recipe, broken down into simple steps. You can create this simple meal at home with readily accessible items. If you want the most outstanding results, use fresh chicken. Marinate this dish in spices for at least 30 minutes for the best result.
Ingredients of Chicken shashlik :
- Chicken breast pieces cut into cubs 500 gm
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Cumin paste ½ tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Garlic paste ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Kebab spices
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato sauce 1 tbsp
- White pepper powder ½ tsp
- Green capsicum 1
- Red capsicum 1
- Onion 4 cut into medium size cubes
- Mustered oil 2 tbsp
- Take the chicken in a mixing bowl and combine it with soy sauce, spices, salt, and mustard oil. Let marinate for an hour.
- Now remix it with capsicum and onion. So that the spice also gets on the vegetables.
- Now, one by one, place the chicken, onion, and capsicum on the stick. Everything should be built up until the point where the stick meets the ground.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan.
- Increase the heat to high and add the shaslik one at a time. Invert the shaslik and fold it in half. When folding, make sure the flame is turned down.
- You will observe that the surroundings have been folded nicely after folding for 12-14 minutes in this method.
- Now take it down.
For the greatest results, use little chunks of chicken.
The better the result, the longer the marination period.
If you want another recipe visit: american-pancake-recipesimple-pancake-recipe