Shawarma is the first food that comes to mind among the delicious and healthy food. But this shawarma does not need to go to restaurants again and again to have fun. It’s easy to make instant chicken shwarma at home. Let’s go to know the Chicken shawarma recipe.
Ingredients of Chicken shawarma recipe:
For the creamy white sauce:
- Burnt milk ¾ cup
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Onion sliced ½
- Bay leaves 1
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Butter 2-3 tbsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Garlic 1 clove
- Sesame paste 2 tbsp
- Salt a little
For tandoori/Barbecue Chicken pure:
- Chicken cut into cubes 1 cup
- Tandoori chicken Spices 2 tbsp
- Sour yogurt 1 tbsp
- Onion paste ½ cup
- Tomato sauce 2 tbsp
For shawarmas bread:
- Flour 2 cups
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Oil 6 tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- yeast 4 tsp
- Salt more than ½ tsp
- Sour yogurt a little less than ½ cup
For Making shawarma:
- Cucumber finely chopped
- Tomato sprouts
- Onion sprouts
- Green chili
- Coriander sprouts
- Bit of salt
- A little sugar
How to Make creamy white sauce
- Take a pot to add milk.
- When giving milk, you should give it with bay leaves and onion. Will be removed letter.
- The butter melts in the pan, mix the milk with flour.
- Then add sesame paste, Sugar, Salt, Garlic clove.
- When thick sauce like mayonnaise is made, take it down.
- Add black pepper powder before taking it down
- If you want, you can make it before the day and keep it in the fridge.
How to make tandoori/Barbecue Chicken pure:
- In a bowl take the cubed chicken.
- Add Tandoori chicken spices, sour yogurt, Tomato sauce, onion sprouts.
- Mix all the ingredients together and leave them in the fridge for 20-25 minutes.
- Grill in the oven for 40-50 minutes.
- I grill for 20 minutes and 10 minutes on high power gave.
- Take it down to have a lightly smeared broth.
- If you don’t have tandoori spices, you can add bata spices.
How to make shawarmas bread:
- In a bowl add 1/4 cup light warm water with sugar and yeast.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Mix the all ingredients of shawarma bread together.
- The yeast makes soft dough by pouring a little bit of mixed water take it.
- Covered it for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour makes small balls by applying dough again.
- Now round the stand with a little butter in the middle Bake the bread well again like parotta.
- The bread will swell well and be soft.
- Now cover the frypan with medium flame. If one side is swollen turn the other back over.
The main step for preparation:
- In a bowl take cucumber finely chopped, tomato sprouts, onion, Green pepper, coriander sprouts, a bit of salt, and sugar.
- Mix all together well.
- Fill the bread with barbecue chicken and sauce.
- Roll with one side a loaf of bread.
- Wrap with baking paper so that it does not come off out.
*Do not bake bread by pressing. Then it will be crispy.
*Try to bake the bread twice.
*Bake medium flame bread.
Leave a Reply