Who doesn’t like to eat chicken? If it is spicy and crunchy then there is no point. Then let’s see the yummy, tempting Chinese fried chicken.
Ingredients of Chinese fried chicken:
- Chicken on bone -1/2 kg
- Ginger paste -1½ tsp
- Garlic paste -1 tsp
- Red chili powder -1 tsp
- Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
- Black pepper -1/4 tsp
- Soya sauce -1 tbsp
- Egg -1 piece
- Cornflower -1 tbsp
- Gram flour -2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cut the chicken into a medium size. I have taken ½ kg of chicken.
- Now clean the chicken, wash it well and drain the water completely.
- If there is excess water, it wipes a tissue.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper, soya sauce. All the ingredients will mix well and marinate for 1 hour.
- After 1hour, beat 1 egg and use half on it in the marinated chicken.
6. Now add 1 tablespoon of cornflower, 2 tablespoons of gram flour then all the ingredients mix well in the chicken.
- Take enough oil in a pan.
- When the oil is properly heated, give the chicken pieces in it one by one. Fry it for 14-15 minutes on low flame and fry. If you fry it in high flame, the chicken will remain raw.
- After 14-15 minutes check the chicken with a stick to see whether it has done.
- If it is done, then the stick will easily sink inside. Then you will understand that the chickens are done.
- Now remove it from the oil and place it on a paper towel. This will absorb the extra oils.
Now serve this delicious dish with fried rice or as you like.
- The chicken should be well cleaned and washed. Before marinating the chicken, make sure the water is fully drained. We want the masala coat to be completely dry, so squeeze out every last drop of water.
- For marination, always use thick or hanging curd.
- Allow at least 2 hours for the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for optimum results.
- Remove the marinated chicken from the fridge and set it aside to rest for a few minutes before cooking.
- Depending on how hot you want it, adjust the spiciness.
- Before frying the chicken, make sure the oil is quite hot.
- Most importantly, DO NOT cook the chicken on low heat since the coating will get mushy and greasy.
- Do not overcrowd the pan; instead, cook them one at a time.
You can read our another article: How to Make traditional Ilish Polao 2021.
Leave a Reply