I’m constantly looking for easy toddler dinners that the rest of the family would love, and these Cheesy Meat Buns are a major hit! These meat buns are like a burger with the contents wrapped inside the bun. which makes them very easy to consume and store. Let’s go to see the Chinese Style Meat Buns Recipe.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Meat Buns Recipe:
- Yeast 2 tsp
- lukewarm water 1/2 cup
- Sugar 3 tsp
- Egg 1
- Milk 4 tbsp
- Flour 2 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Cooked meat 1/4 kg
- Chopped onion 1/2 cup
- Chili powder 3
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp
- Kabab spices 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2/3 tbsp
- Take warm milk in a large container and mix the yeast in it. Then mix sugar and salt in it.
- When the milk is cold, beat it well with egg. Then make a soft dough by mixing well with flour.
- Knead the flour very well for about 5-10 minutes. The dough must be soft.
- Set the dough aside for 1 hour in an oiled bowl, carefully wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Put the ginger paste in a pan with oil. Then stir in the chopped onion, raw chili powder, salt, and kabab spice.
- Keep string with the cooked meat in it. When it is sightly fried, take it down.
- This time makes small balls by dividing the dough into 12 parts. Create a round hole in the center of the balls and thoroughly cover the inside.
- Try to keep the filling in the middle as much as possible. Door balls shape bun bread and set aside in a baking tray.
- If you want, apply the white part of an egg to the bun.
- It would be nice to see you can sprinkle sesame seeds with it.
- Then, preheat the electric oven to 350°F and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dough has formed a bun.
For another recipe: masala-paneer-recipe.