With a thick, fudgy chocolate foundation and a light, delightfully sweet cheesecake top sprinkled with chocolate, you’ll enjoy these scrumptious cheesecake brownies. The cream cheese’s subtle sharpness complements the chocolate taste and creates a really well bite. Let’s go to know the chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake:
- Melted butter 150 gm
- Castor sugar 1.5 cup
- Cocoa powder 3/4 cup
- Salt 3/4 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- 2 eggs
- Flour 1/2 cup
- Cream cheese 500 gm
- Castor sugar 100 gm
- eggs 4
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Flour 1/4 cup
How to make Brownie:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) before beginning.
- Mix butter, sugar, vanilla essence, salt, and cocoa powder together and add 1tbsp egg to it.
- Then it should be stirred until it is well mixed with flour.
- Take 1/4 cup from the brownie mixture and keep it aside.
- Fill the pan with the remaining ingredients and smooth it out evenly.
- After baking for 15-20 minutes take it out and leave it to cool.
How to make the cheesecake:
- Beat well with a hand mixer or 1 whisk with cream cheese and castor sugar in 1 large bowl.
- Then add egg, vanilla, and flour and mix well.
- Now gently pour the cheesecake mixture evenly over the pre-baked brownie.
- You can design the mixture with a spoon/ toothpick by pouring the brownie mixture on it again.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- put it in the fridge cut it cold and serve.
Another recipe:https: how-to-make-gulab-jamun.