Meatloaf spices is another of those delicious meals that never goes out of style. With a ketchup/brown sugar sauce on top, it’s incredibly juicy and tasty. It’s a filling family supper when served with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Ingredients Meatloaf Spices:
- Beef 1 kg
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce 4 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Cardamom 2
- Bay leaves 1
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Amount of olive oil.
- chili peppers,
- Onion medium size 1
- oregano 2 tsp
- Egg 2
- Bread crumbs 2 cups
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over high flame.
- Cook until the onions and bell pepper begins to turn transparent.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chili peppers, oregano, chili powder, salt, and cumin.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer, stirring periodically, for approximately 5 minutes, or until flavors mix.
- Cook until garlic is aromatic. Cook, stirring periodically, for 5 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat, mix in the vinegar, and let it cool to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Celsius.
- Combine meat and sausage in a large mixing basin.
Combine cooked tomato sauce, bread crumbs, eggs, and corn in a large mixing bowl.
- Divide mixture into ten-and-a-half-ounce parts and form loaves. Alternatively, I’ll make two 9 x 5 loaves.
- Spread one tablespoon catsup evenly over the top of each loaf.
- Cook for 40 minutes, and when a meat temperature inserted in the middle reaches a temperature of 160 degrees. Remove any remaining pan juices.
- Distribute the cheese evenly over the meatloaf and return to the oven to melt the cheese.
- Ten minutes later, tent the meatloaf with foil and set it aside.
If you want another recipe: special-slow-cooked-shoulder-of-lamb
Leave a Reply