Confectioners sugar is very important in making cake-cream, making cakes or biscuits, various dessert items, and cake decorations. Dear reader, this Confectionering sugar is organized today by aroshi’s kitchen.com. Icing sugar is usually bought from super shops at a high cost. But if you want, you can easily make this icing sugar at home with only two ingredients. Let’s go to see how easy it is to make Confectioners Sugar Recipe.
Ingredients of Confectioners Sugar Recipe:
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cornstarch/ Cornflower 1 tbsp
- Take the sugar in a blender and blend it a little at a time. Do not blend the sugar at once.
- Whenever you turn off the blender, shake the sugar well so that all the sugar is blended smoothly.
When the sugar turns into a smooth powder, add cornstarch and blend again.
- At the end of all sift through a fine hole.
- Made icing sugar/ confectioners sugar.
For every 1 cup of sugar take 1 tbsp of cornflour/cornstarch.
If you want to make a large amount of icing sugar, add as many tbsp cornstarch as you need for the cup of sugar.
Another delicious recipe:confectioners-sugar-recipe
Leave a Reply