creamy chicken pasta recipe can be easily made with a few ingredients at breakfast, home chart, office lunch, or children’s tiffin. Chicken contains protein, pasta contains carbohydrates, and milk butter, cheese contains protein and calcium.
- Boneless chicken meat 250 gm
- Pasta 250 gm
- Boiled broccoli 2 cups
- Onion sprouts 2
- Garlic paste 1.5 tsp
- White pepper powder
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp
- Cornflour 3 tbsp
- Eggs 1
- Milk quarter litter
- Green pepper
Instructions of creamy chicken pasta recipe:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, and wash well.
- grate it with ginger paste, garlic paste, 1 egg, cornflour, salt, and white pepper powder marinate well and leave it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces in it for 6-7 minutes on medium heat.
- Now heat the butter in another pan and fry it lightly red with onion and chili powder.
- Pour 1 tbsp cornflour in it and keep stirring.
- Add chicken pieces, broccoli, pre-boiled pasta and, milk. Pour salt and pepper powder one by one.
- When the milk thickness is a little, shake it well with the cheese of your choice and turn off the oven.
- Serve hot fun creamy tasty cheesy chicken pasta.
For another recipe: chinese-style-meat-buns-recipe.