If you’re searching for a quick supper option, you’ve come to the right place! Popcorn Chicken is a simple and delicious meal that the whole family will enjoy. It’s crunchy and delicious, and a crowd favorite! You’ll be astonished at how easy it is to make a homemade chicken pops recipe. What’s more, it’s made using only a few simple ingredients!! Serve it with slow cooker mac and cheese, macaroni salad, or even fruit salad for a quick supper!
- Boneless chicken 200 gm
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Liquid milk 1/2 cup
- Eggs white 3 tbsp Salt to taste
- Flour 1/2 cup
- Cornflour 1 tsp
- Breadcrumbs as needed Oil for frying.
Instructions of chicken pops Recipe:
- Cut the chicken meat into small pieces like popcorn.
- Then smear the pieces of meat with ginger paste, garlic paste, black pepper powder, salt, lemon juice, liquid milk, and egg white. Keep it in the normal fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Now mix flour, cornflour,
- and breadcrumbs together well and make a dry mixture without water. Take the meat out of the fridge half an hour before frying.
- Heat enough oil in a pan for deep frying the meat.
- Now spread the coating flour mixture on a scattering plate or bowl and sprinkle the marinated chicken pieces on it.
- Then shake the plate or bowl gently and shake it by hand to spread the mixture well on the pieces of meat.
- When the oil is hot the flame of the stove should be reduced a little. The pieces of meat do not burn because they are small and will be cooked slowly.
- Now take pieces of meat in hand and shake off the excess flour and leave it in oil.
- In this way frying for 4-5 minutes when it turns brown remove it from the oil.
- Leave it on the kitchen tissue to shake extra oil.
- By the way, crunchy chicken popcorn with a delicious taste was made.
Serve hot with tomato sauce or chili sauce.