Baked chicken wings are really simple to prepare and come out crispy and delectable. This dish is equally delicious for children and adults alike. These crispy chicken wings can be a perfect item for afternoon snacks or a baby tiffin. Let’s go to see How to make a crispy chicken wings recipe.
Ingredients of crispy chicken wings recipe:
- Chicken wings 12 pieces
- Flour 1 cup
- Chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Testing salt tsp
- Milk little
- Salt to taste
- First, mix flour, chili powder, garlic paste, and testing salt altogether. Then put oi in a ziplock bag.
- Now put the egg, soy sauce, and milk mixture in another container.
- First, dip the marinated wings in the egg mixture and then mix well with the dry flour mixture.
- Leave it in a ziplock bag for 2/3 hours.
- Heat the oil in a pan, deep fry the wings for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- When the wings are golden in color, put them down and place them on the kitchen tissue.
Serve with sauce and salad.
For another recipe: baked carrot chips.
Leave a Reply