Welcome to Aroshi’s kitchen. Today I will share a new recipe with you. Everyone eats chicken. However, the caught cooking, the soup or fried with potatoes. Is it preferable to eat the same meal every day? I want a little different so today I am sharing a different recipe with you. Easy garlic chicken recipe. Try cooking this simple and fun recipe, you will want to eat it again and again. Then why is it late? Let’s see how to cook garlic chicken.
Ingredients of Easy garlic chicken recipe:
- Breast pieces and leg pieces of chicken 4
- Garlic (crushed) 10 -12 cloves
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Onion crushed 1
- Green chilis 4
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Whipped yogurt 1 cup
- Mint leaves 2-3 tsp
- Coriander leaves 2-3 tsp
- Brown sugar 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as needed
- Cut and wash the chicken well before cooking.
- Now in a medium bowl, add 1-2 tsp garlic, chili powder, and salt to taste on the chicken pieces.
- Marinate it for 2-3 hours.
How to cook garlic chicken:
- In a pan, heat 2 tbsp oil.
- When the oil is heated, add the garlic. Shake gently
- Add all the chicken pieces and fry lightly.
- When it turns red, add onion, garlic paste, brown sugar, and green chili one by one.
- Mix all the spices and cook on low heat.
- When it is cooked, pour the Curd and lemon juice.
- Mix yogurt and lemon well with grated chicken.
- Now add red chili powder, coriander leaves, and mint leaves,
- Yogurt is usually cooked with its own water.
- But if you think, you need a little more water, cover it with a little water.
- Careful should be used to avoid overcooking the garlic and onion.
- Then mix everything with butter.
- When water is dried take it down.
- Your garlic chickens are now ready to serve.
*Alternative a brown sugar substitute like Swerve for the brown sugar in this recipe to make it low carb and keto-friendly – you won’t even feel the difference!
*Serve with mashed potatoes, mashed cabbage, rice, and/or vegetables for a complete dinner.
*Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container. Within 3-4 days after purchase, use.
Leave a Reply