What happens if there are no sweets available after a meal? It’s challenging to come up with someone who does not like dessert. Many people like the smell of lemon in a dessert. One such dessert dish is lemon Cheesecake crumbs bars which have a lot of fun to eat, and the fresh scent of lemon brings a new flavor. So let’s see how to make Easy Lemon Cheesecake crumb bars.
Ingredients For making lemon cheesecake crumb bars:
- Flour 2 cups
- Brown sugar 1.5 cups
- Cold butter 1 cup
- Oats 1.5 cups
- Cream cheese (room temperature) 1 cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Eggs 3
- Milk ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence 4 tsp
- Lemon juice ¼ cup
- Lemon Yeast (lemon peel) 1 tsp
How to make Easy lemon cheesecake crumb bars:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread aluminum foil paper in a 9* 13-inch pan and grease with butter.
- In a food processor, combine flour and brown sugar.
- Then pour in the butter and run the processor until the mixture crumbles (tiny pieces).
- Then run again with oats for a while.
- Leave one and a half cups of the cross and separate the day.
- Place the rest of the mix in the pan for the bottom layer and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cream cheese and sugar should be well beaten until smooth.
- Then beat again with eggs.
- Now beat well again with milk, vanilla, lemon juice, and yeast.
- Then pour the pan thoroughly with the cream cheese mixture.
- This is the middle layer. Spread well and press.
- Then add the last layer, the rest of the flour-brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- If the upper side becomes a little light brown, you will understand that it is baked.
- Take it out and let it cool.
- Now cut in the shape of a cookie.
- These fun lemon cheesecake crumb bars can be kept in the fridge and eaten for 3-4 days.
*When removed from the oven, the cheesecake should still be somewhat jiggly in the middle; it will crisp up as it starts to cool.
*As the cheesecake fill cools, it will settle gently – this is typical and should not be cause for concern.
*To get the best lemon flavor, I suggest using fresh lemons (not lemons that have been lying in your fruit bowl for weeks!) and organic lemons wherever feasible.
*Even so, since the acidity and lemon flavor of lemon juice may vary significantly depending on the lemons used, I suggest tasting the lemon juice and modifying the quantity of lemon juice used appropriately.
Leave a Reply