Tempura is a significant dish in Japan. Japanese chefs would spend decades perfecting the tempura frying method. And in their cramped kitchens, home cooks will stand in front of the boiling oil. It’s all for the sake of the meals we adore. Freshness is important when it comes to making tempura worthy of your time and work. The batter, as well as the deep-frying process, play a role. Sure, excellent tempura necessitates ability and experience, but I’m here to tell you that you can produce flawlessly airy, crispy, and quasi tempura mix recipe right at home.
Ingredients of tempura mix recipe:
- Boiled potato slices 6 pieces
- Boiled carrot slices 6 pieces
- Long slices of boiled papaya 8 pieces
- Shrimp 6
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili flakes 1/2 tsp
- Tempura mix 1 cup
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Testing salt to taste
- Salt to taste
- First, marinate the prawns in a bowl with the boiled vegetables, chili flakes, chili powder, salt, tasting salt, Black pepper powder, tomato sauce, soy sauce, ginger paste, paprika powder, and mix well with tempura water in another bowl.
- Shrimp and vegetables marinated in such hot oil are being fried in oil in tempura mix.
- When it is browned pickup from the oil.
Serve with hot tomato sauce.
Retaining ten percent of the oil’s nutritional content after cooking has been used to calculate its nutritional value.
How much oil is needed depends on factors such as how long you’re cooking and what sort of oil you use.
For another recipe: classic-meatloaf-spices
Leave a Reply