During mango season many people store mango pulp in the deep freezer. It can be made with that mango pulp. and you can use fresh mango in mango season. This is a very healthy dessert item for young children. Now let’s see what ingredients are needed to make a fresh mango pudding recipe.
Ingredients of mango pudding recipe:
- Condensed milk 1 cup
- Sugar to taste
- Mango 2
- Eggs 2
- Cut the mango into small pieces. Allow for cooling after adding the milk.
- Now in a blender, blend the mango, sugar, milk, and eggs well.
- It’s best if the mixture is extremely heavy and thick. If it becomes too thick, liquid milk should be mixed.
- Now pour the pudding mixture into a steel tiffin box.
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Now set it in a stand pan and place the tiffin box on it.
- Make sure the bowl’s cover is securely closed and that no water leaks in.
- keep the stove on medium heat, wait 15-20 minutes to check if the pudding has accumulated.
- When the pudding freezes, turn off the oven.
- It should be cooled to room temperature.
- Then mango pudding is made!
*If you want, you can keep the mango pudding in the fridge and set it well.
*Once set, carefully pour the pudding from the tiffin box onto a plate.
For another recipe: how-to-make-nankhatai-recipe.