Are you in the feeling for a crispy and delectable appetizer? If so, then these delectable chicken nuggets are ideal for you. If you’re a chicken enthusiast or have unexpected visitors, this fast and straightforward chicken meal should be your go-to. Serve these bite-sized delicacies at domestic gatherings as well. If you want spicy flavors, you may add some freshly ground black pepper or red chili powder. What elevates these nuggets to new heights is the combination of crispy coating, spicy chicken, and soft chicken. This chicken treat is the ideal tea-time snack and is unquestionably drool-worthy! If you are health concerned and want to enjoy this nutritious snack guilt-free, you may alter the ingredients and slowly cook them in a nonstick skillet with healthy oil. Pack these nuggets in your children’s lunchboxes and prepare to be greeted with comments and praise. Combine it with Schezwan sauce or mint chutney to fully appreciate its decadent flavors. Therefore, if you feel like preparing something extraordinary for your family and friends, try this simple chicken dish, and we guarantee your family and friends will be amazed by your culinary abilities. Let’s go to know Fried Chicken Nuggets recipe.
Ingredients of Fried chicken Nuggets recipe:
- Minced chicken 500 gms
- Onion 1
- Eggs 1
- Bread slices 5
- Breadcrumbs 1 cup
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Chili powder ¼ tsp
- Flour 1 cup
- Water cups
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- First, take a bowl to add the minced meat, bread, garlic paste, onion paste, salt, and black pepper powder together.
- All the ingredients are mixed well and refrigerated for 1 hour.
- When spread well, take the mixture with 1 tbsp of minced meat and shape it into nuggets.
- All nuggets will be the same size.
- Now beat the egg in another bowl. Keep for future usage.
- Roll the nuggets one by one in the beaten egg.
- After that, sprinkle with bread crumbs and set aside on a platter until needed again.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil.
- Once the oil is heated enough, add the nuggets and cook both on sides for 2 minutes. Fry the chew treats till golden brown.
- Once finished, spread the nuggets out on a napkin to absorb any remaining oil.
- Garnish with ketchup or mint chutney and serve immediately.
*To enhance the flavor, sprinkle with oregano and chili flakes.
*To bake it healthily, either air fry the nuggets or butter a nonstick skillet with oil and fry them.
For another recipe visit:traditional-parda-biryani-mutton-parda-biryani