Fried milk is a highly popular dessert, especially in western cuisines. It is created with whole milk, cornstarch, and sugar and then covered with breadcrumbs before being deep-fried. nonetheless, this dish is unique. rather than cornstarch, which is a mixture of milk powder and cornflour. As a result, the final product is thicker, denser, and creamier than the previous one. This is not a typical recipe, so you may prefer something with more milk in it. You may omit the custard powder altogether and substitute cornstarch and sugar powder. Today i will show how to make Fried Milk Recipe.
Ingredients of Fried Milk Recipe:
- Milk 200 gm
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Butter 3 cubes
- Cornflour 50 gm
- Egg 1
- Breadcrumbs as needed
- Like the amount of oil
- Cinnamon powder a little
- Nutmeg powder A little
- white sugar
- In a medium pan mix all the ingredients including milk, sugar, cornflour, butter, nutmeg powder. (Cornflour should be mixed slowly so that no bubbles appear in the mixture.)
- Now, over medium heat, set the pan with the mixture on the fire and constantly stir until the mixture becomes a smooth paste.
- When the mixture reaches a paste-like consistency, remove it from the oven.
- Now keep the thick paste to cool slightly
- Spread the wrapping paper in another bowl and pour the thick paste over it.
- Now wrapped in wrapping paper with the bowl and put in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- After 2 hours, take out the paste from the fridge.
- Now cut the yeast into small pieces with a knife.
- Beat the egg in another bowl. spread the pieces on the beaten egg and apply breadcrumbs to it.
- Then deep fry the pieces in heated oil until they are golden brown, about a minute or two on each side.
- Drain excess oil from the pieces.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powder and white sugar while serving.
If you want to amp up the taste, even more, try sprinkling a little matcha or cocoa powder on top.
The coconut-coated refrigerated milk cake may be consumed right away.
Low heat is required while frying.
In order to avoid scorching the milk cake as soon as it is poured into the oil, the temperature should not be too high.
Don’t overcrowd the pan while frying.
Because if you don’t consume the fried milk right away, it will turn soggy.