This is an excellent party recipe. I save the leftovers in the freezer; they reheat pretty nicely. When combined with the melted cheeses, the zesty chicken and roasted peppers create a delectable pleasure. Quesadillas should be cut into wedges and served with cream cheese and sauce. Let’s go to see how to make a healthy chicken quesadilla recipe.
- Chicken cut into small pieces 140 gm
- Oil 30 ml
- Onion 1 medium
- Green chili 4-5
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Butter oil 2-3 tbsp
- Cornflour 2 tbsp
- Flour 2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese 2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Green pepper 3-4
- Tomatoes 1
- Green capsicum 1
- Ginger 1/2 tsp
- Tabask sauce 1/2 tsp
- Knorr nuggets mix
How to make a healthy chicken quesadilla recipe
To make tortillas
- Take flour, cornflour, black pepper, salt, oil, and water In a large bowl.
- Combine all ingredients well and form a soft dough; set aside for at least 20 minutes.
- Would you mind creating a small ball by dividing or cutting it into seven equal parts with dough?
- Now sprinkle a little dry flour on the dough made in the shape of a ball.
- Then take sand in the form of bread.
How to make Healthy Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
- All ingredients are rinsed and chopped into little cubes, including the chicken, capsicum, onion, tomato, and green pepper.
- Then mix the knorr nuggets with chicken pieces in a bowl and mix well with 10 ml of water and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan fry the marinated chicken, tabask sauce, and ginger for 5 minutes.
- Then cook for 10 minutes with tomato and water in it.
- Now cook for 5 minutes with capsicum, onion, and chili
- Brush the sandy bread/tortilla with a little hee and add the chicken mixture, cheese.
- Now cover it with another tortilla and close the sides.
- Follow the same steps next time.
- Finally, put ghee in a frying pan and add quesadilla.
- Fry the two sides until golden brown.
For another recipe: chapli-kabab-recipe