Side dish, these chicken drumsticks look great for a starter afternoon snack. Thai chicken curry is delicious and simple to make due to a tremendous time-saving technique: browning the chicken after cooking. After sautéing an onion and combining spices, curry pastes, tomatoes, and coconut milk in a basic sauce, you add the chicken to the pot and transfer it to the oven. I will complete it in a little over an hour! Because the sauce is abundant, rice or some flatbread is required. Let’s go to see How to cook chicken drumsticks.
Ingredients of chicken drumstick
- Chicken durmsticks 12 Large
- Flour ½ cup
- Cornflour 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 2 tsp
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Testing salt 1 tsp
- Salt to taste.
For the red curry paste:
- Onion chopped 4
- Garlic cloves 2 large
- Lemongrass or china grass 5 sticks
- Ripe red chilies (not dried chilies) 6
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Ground chili 2 tsp
- Grate ginger 1
- Lemon zest (lemon peel)
- Lemon leaves 3-4
- Dried shrimp powder 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
How to make the red curry sauce
All the ingredients of red curry paste blend well with a bit of water in a blender. Now ready to paste.
Chicken drumsticks have how many calories?
A raw chicken drumstick has about 75-80 calories. These BBQ chicken drumsticks have about 200 calories per piece after being bathed in the homemade BBQ sauce.
Instructions of How to cook chicken drumsticks
- clean the chicken, wash it well and drain the water completely.
- If there is excess water, it wipes a tissue.
- Mix all the chicken ingredients with the chicken drumsticks in a bowl and mix it with water.
- Marinate for 2 hours (You may marinate the chicken before and preserve it in the refrigerator).
- Now fry these marinated pieces in deep oil over medium heat (If you burn too much, the outside will burn and will not cook inside, so outside will not cook inside, so fry over low or medium heat for a while, with farm chicken, it will cook quickly).
- Now in a pan, cook over low heat with half a cup of coconut milk (you can do it with coconut milk cans),
- When you see oil Slowly coming out of it, stir the prepared red curry paste with 4 tbsp.
- When it is cooked, add half a cup of water and make it like sauce.
- Now stir in the fried chicken pieces and spread the sauce on the chicken very well.
- Take it down and sprinkle some fried sesame seeds on it.
Serve with a side dish of your choice.