Stir-fry is an excellent option for a fast and easy meal. The beef stir fry sauce caramelizes and becomes soft and juicy due to the high-heat cooking process. Before you begin cooking this fast-paced meal, ensure that you have all of your supplies sliced and ready to go. Aroshi’s kitchen today will show How to Make Beef Stir Fry.
For beef stir fry
- Top sirloin steak, thinly sliced 1 lb
- Sesame seeds ½ tbsp
- Garlic cloves 1
- Ginger grated 1 tsp
- Mushrooms sliced ½ ib
- Bell pepper 1
- Yellow Zucchini 1
- Oil tbsp
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
For the BBQ sauce:
- Maple Syrup 3 tbsp
- BBQ sauce tbsp
- Sodium soy sauce 2 tbsp
How to Make Beef Stir Fry
- Combine the three sauce ingredients in a small dish and set them aside.
- 1 Tbsp oil in a large pan or skillet over high heat. When the oil is heated, put the meat in a single layer and cook, occasionally stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
- Continue stirring and sauteeing for a further 2 minutes, or until nearly done. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then add the ginger and garlic saute for 1 minute.
- Drizzle steak with sauce to taste (I used 5 tbsp) and stir-fry for an additional 1 minute, or until beef is thoroughly done. Wrap the meat in foil to stay warm as you serve it. Before reusing the pan, make sure to clean it well with a paper towel.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a clean pan over high heat. Once the oil is heated, add the mushrooms and sprinkle with pepper and salt. Stir fry till browned (5 min). Transfer mushrooms to the serving platter beside the meat.
- Stir fry 1 tbsp oil, chopped onion, and vegetables for around 8 minutes, or until tender and brown.
- Combine veggies, meat, and mushrooms in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle in more sauce to taste (I added another 2 Tbsp), and stir fry just until heated through.
- Serve with steaming white rice.
If you choose a sweet BBQ sauce, the sauce will be much more precious, which is why we used an authentic BBQ sauce.
This dish is also delicious with lamb shoulder or fillet.
Ensure the oil has a flashpoint, such as extra light olive oil, canola oils, or avocado oil.
Leave a Reply