My favorite Mexican food is empanadas! Making them at home isn’t as difficult as you would believe. To create the empanada dough, you need a few pantry basics and prepare the filling with any ingredients you have on hand! The dough for empanadas resembles that of a pie. Cold butter, flour, cold water, and egg are used to make it. It’s delightfully flaky, crispy, and golden brown when it’s finished! Minced beef, cumin, chili powder, capsicum paprika, and fresh herbs are then put into the handmade empanadas. These are the most delectable empanadas you will ever eat! So, let’s go to know How to Make Chicken Empanadas.
- Flour 3 cups
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Dalda ½ cup
- Eggs 1
- Chicken stock ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Minced meat 2 cups
- Oil 2 tsp
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Oregano ½ tsp
- Garlic cloves one tbsp
- Green capsicum 1
- Onion sprouts 1
How to Make Chicken Empanadas
- In a mixing bowl, combine everything in the dough together and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, Grate the onion with oil and grated garlic.
- Then add minced meat and fry lightly.
- When the minced meat changes color, keeps stirring with green capsicum, tomato paste, cumin powder, chili powder, and salt o taste.
- When it is scorched, take it down with oregano. And let it cool.
- This time take the dough out of the fridge and sand the small loaves.
- Should roll The dough to a thickness of 14 inches. Cut rounds approximately 5 inches in size using a spiral cutter or a small bowl. Alternatively, split the dough into twelve little balls and shape each into a circle.
- Fill each circle halfway with filling (approximately 1/4 cup) and crimp the sides with a spoon.
- Brush the eggs on the top and let them bake for 20 minutes at 180 Fahrenheit.
- You can also deep fry.
serve them is with sour cream, salsa, or spicy cream!
If you want another recipe visit:how-to-make-easy-chicken-fillet-recipe-at-home