Fried potato wedges is a very enjoyable and delicious snacks for all people. Today I will show how to make fried potato wedges recipe.
- Potatoes 7 (cut into large slices)
- Eggs 1
- Milk 1 cup
- Cornflower 1 cup
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Testing salt
- Gram flour
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
Instruction of fried potato wedges recipe:
- First, slice the potato into small pieces and boil it with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder. Be careful not to overcook goes.
- Putting it in boiling water for 2 minutes is enough.
- Now mix well with eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Then lightly boiled potato pieces should be cooled and dipped in egg and milk mixture.
- In a separate bowl mix well with cornflour, gram flour, black pepper powder, garlic powder, salt and testing salt.
- Then remove the potatoes from the mixture of eggs and milk and spread it well with this mixture.
- Now heat oil in pan and leave the potatoes in it and keep frying over medium heat.
- wedges are fried in two steps. If you have less time you can fry it at once. Stir the potatoes to ensure that they are equally browned on all sides.
- If you want to fry twice in the first step you have to fry it for 2 minutes and cool it.
- The potatoes must then be fried for another 4 minutes in the second stage.
- Then remove the potatoes from the pan and place on it of the kitcken tissue to absorb the excess oil.
- On top, sprinkle with chili powder and coriander leaves.
Now serve with tomato ketchup, mayonnaise or sauce of choice.
For another recipe: healthy-chicken-quesadilla-recipe.
Leave a Reply