Custard is a delectable fruit-based sweet dessert that is ideal for any occasion. deserts are always a crowd-pleaser at any age, and this is no exception. . You may alter the recipe by adding your favorite fruits, substituting jaggery for sugar, or adding nuts or berries to add interest. If you want a more prosperous, creamier custard, add additional heavy cream or ice cream. Custard may be served warm or chilled, although it tastes best chilled. Therefore, give this dish a try, rate it, and let us know how to make fruit custard recipe.
Ingredients of fruit custard recipe:
- Milk 1 liter
- Egg yolks 2
- Custard powder 3 tbsp
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Raisins 2 tbsp
- Wood nuts 2 tbsp
- Fruit (banana,mango,apple,grape,pomegranate) cut into cubes 2 cups
- In a bowl, whisk together two egg yolks.
- Now, combine well with the custard powder to form a smooth consistency.
- On medium-high heat, add the milk to a heavy bottom pan.
- When the milk becomes a little thick, keep stirring with sugar.
- Pour the mixture of eggs and custard with milk and keep stirring.
- Then mixture should be cooked over low heat and stirred continuously; otherwise, the custard will freeze.
- Remove the remove from heat and set it aside to cool slightly.
- Allow cooling in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Transfer cold custard to a serving dish and stir in the fruits.
If the custard is too thick, warm more milk and add 1 teaspoon at a time, stirring constantly, until the desired consistency is obtained.
Additionally, keep in mind that the custard will thin down due to the loss of moisture when the fruit is added.
Therefore, avoid beginning with a thin custard.
If you like a thick custard, refrigerate both the custard and the fruit separately and combine them only before serving.
Even while custard has a more pungent taste, combining the two and chilling it for a few hours allows the flavors to emerge.
For another recipe:homemade-mozzarella-cheese