A popular Indian dessert is gulab jamun. It can be made using khoya, milk powder, bread, or sweet potatoes, among other ingredients. It is true that many of us have a favorite Indian dessert. Gulab jamun is one of the desserts offered after a meal at celebrations, weddings, and even an Indian supper. Let’s go to see How To Make Gulab Jamun.
- Full Cream Milk Powder 3/4 cup
- Flour 1/2 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Eggs 1
- Ghee 2 tsp
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Water 2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Sugar 2 cup
- Water 2.5 cup
- Cardamom 1
- Rosewater 2 tsp
How To Make Gulab Jamun:
- Mix the egg mixture little by little and mix it with flour and powdered milk.
- In a mixing dish, thoroughly combine milk powder, flour, and baking powder.
- In a separate dish, combine the eggs, ghee, water, and sugar.
- It will be a little soft pulp. Now refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take it out of the fridge. Apply a little ghee to your hands.
- Now make small balls by hand from the dough.
- Take a large pan so that the sweets have enough space to move on their own. Heat enough oil in the pan.
- Fry these balls over medium heat oil and the frying work carefully.
- Stir constantly while you fry on low heat. Fry till golden brown on the jamuns.
- Drain the Jamun and place it in heated sugar syrup.
- Cover and set aside for 2 hours, or until the jamuns have absorbed all of the sugar syrup and have about doubled in size.
- Finally, gulab jamun can be eaten plain or with ice cream.
*Do not oil the balls one by one. Make it all together and then start frying in oil.
*Fry on low heat because if you fry too much heat it will burn on top of the side but inside it will become raw.
Another delicious recipe: pan-grilled-chicken-recipes.