Prawn Biryani is a mouth-watering meal that will appeal to anybody who loves seafood. This non-vegetarian dish is simple to make at home since it calls for coriander, curry powder, and chopped onions. Serve this dish to your friends and family at your next gathering to demonstrate your culinary prowess. To enhance your enjoyment of this South Indian dish, serve it with raita or plain yogurt. You may serve this main meal during lunch or supper and enjoy quality time with your family. Today I will share How to Make Mushroom Biryani.
Ingredients of How to Make Mushroom Biryani
- Basmati or any fragrant rice 2 cups
- Cinnamon 1
- Cloves 4-5
- Cardamom 4-5
- Salt ½ tsp
- Shrimp 400 gm (peeled)
- Ginger paste 2 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1/2
- turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon 4
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Whole cumin 1 tsp
- Bay leaf 1
- Cardamoms 5
- Onion beresta ½ cup
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Oil ½ cup
- Crush coriander leaves
- Crush spinach 1 cup
- Mushrooms ½ cup
How to make Mushroom Biryani
- Heat 1 liter of water and add hot spices and salt.
- When the water boils, pour the pre-soaked rice in it. When the rice boils, drain the water and set it aside.
- Due to soaking the rice and hot water, the rice will be cooked very quickly.
- Wash and clean the shrimp well.
- Combine cleaned and deveined prawns, ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon biryani masala, red chili powder, half lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves, 1/2 cup fried onions, and curd in a mixing dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl along with the prawns and set them aside for about an hour.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the spicy seasonings.
- When the aroma comes out, fry the shrimps and mushrooms on medium heat for 3/4 minutes.
- Cover the pan for 2 minutes and cook the fried shrimps once again.
- Open the lid and add spinach with boiled rice.
- Slowly combine everything.
- On top, scatter the mint and coriander leaves. Season with salt.
- Taste the salt, if feel less add more.
- One last time, Cook, covered, over low heat for about 15 minutes or until you approach your desired consistency.
- Serve hot Fun Shrimp Biryani !!
**If using frozen prawns, make sure they are well defrosted before marinating.
**If you want, you can do it without paling vegetables/mushrooms.
**Always use long grain basmati rice for biryanis; the rice should be fluffy with each grain remaining distinct and not mushy after cooking.
**For the ideal biryani recipe, pre-soaking the rice for 30 minutes is essential.
**The marinade enables the flavor to penetrate deeply into the prawns, resulting in the finest biryani you’ve ever had.
**When stacking the rice for a deeper meal, you may add fried cashews to enhance flavor.
**Always cook this biryani in a heavy-bottomed pot with a snug-fitting cover.
**Never leave out the fried onions (birista) in the biryani for the best taste.
** If you are a seafood lover, this shrimp biryani is a must-try.