Nan Khatai is a popular bakery item in Afghanistan. Also very well known in Pakistan and India. It’s easy to make with few ingredients in less time and is also very good to eat. Let’s go to see how to make nankhatai recipe very easily.
Ingredients nankhatai recipe:
- Butter 100 gm
- Flour 250 gm
- Powdered sugar 100 gm
- Cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Baking powder
- Salt a little
- Take the butter cube in a pot. add sugar and beat well with a beater machine.
- Then beat again with cardamom, salt, and baking powder.
- When beating, keep in mind that not all can be given together. You have to beat it little by little.
- Apply butter oil on the baking tray.
- Then take a little of the mixture and make it into a round or rectangular shape as desired and arrange it in the space in the tray.
- Garnish with raisins, cherries, or nuts and place in the oven.
- 5 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 150°F.
- Then bake for 12 minutes at 180 degrees Fahrenheit in the first level with the tray in the oven.
- Become a very nice snack recipe very easily.
Serve with hot tea.
For another delicious recipe:baked-banana-cheesecake.