Tutti Frutti is used to make various dessert items such as ice cream, cakes, cookies.
The main ingredient in making this tutti frutti is papaya. Take a look at how to make tutti frutti with papaya.
Ingredients of tutti frutti:
- Raw papaya 1 (500 gm)
- Sugar 2 cups.
- Water 8 cups.
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp.
- Food colors.
- First, wash the whole papaya and discard the thin white part in the middle.
- Then sliced the papaya into tiny cubes.
- Then take 5 to 6 cups of water in a large pot.
- Put it in the oven.
- When the water boils pour the papayas and covers the pot.
- Heat papaya for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, turn off the oven and cover the papaya for another 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes pour the papaya into the strainer and strain it.
- Now take water and sugar in a separate pot and put it in the oven.
- When the sugar melts and the water boils, pour the papayas.
- Shake the papaya pieces occasionally.
- When the sugar becomes thick and sticky, turn off the oven.
- Give the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Divide the papaya into 4 parts and take it in 4 separate bowls.
- Mix well with papaya in 4 bowls with 4 different food colors.
- Soak for 15 hours so that the color enters the papaya nicely.
- After 15 hours, strain the papaya and drain all the syrup.
- Then put the papayas in a basket with fine holes.
- Leave it in the air of the fan for one and a half to two days or dry its sun.
- Tutti Frutti can be stored in air-tight jars for a long time.
- It can be used to decorate ice cream, cakes, cookies, and various sweet items.
**If you can’t dry tutti frutti due to lack of sun or location in could country, you can easily dry it in the oven.
**Therefore, if you leave it in the oven at the lowest temperature (180 degrees Fahrenheit or 60 degrees Celsius) for 4 to 5 hours.