Chicken soup is a portion of healthy and popular food. Let’s go to see how to make Indian Chicken Soup Recipe.
- Water 3 to 4 cups
- Chicken breast 150 gm
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Whole garlic 4-5 (cut into thin slices)
- Cornflour 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes 4 (paste)
- Carrots 1 cup (chopped)
- Onion crumbs 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 1/3 tsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Eggs 1
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Testing salt 2 pinch
- Olive oil like amount
Instructions of Indian Chicken Soup Recipe:
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Rinse the chopped chickens well and drain the water.
- When the oil is sightly hot, the chickens leave the oil.
- Now take the same amount of water. Stir in the ginger, garlic paste, and pepper and cover well.
- Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Wait until it boils.
- When the water boils, wait until the oil rises to the top.
- When the oil rises, turn off the stove. Chicken stock is ready.
- Now separate the chicken pieces from the chicken stick in a bowl.
- In another bowl, take 3 to 4 tbsp of chicken stock and mix it well with cornflour.
- Mix well again with an egg in the mixture.
- Put butter in a frying pan in the oven. When the butter melts, lightly fold it with the sliced garlic.
- When it becomes light brown, lightly stir it with the grated onion.
- Stir in the chopped carrots one by one and, add salt to taste. Lightly fry and add tomato paste.
- Shake for a while and take the previously separated chicken stock and chicken pieces.
- When it boils, cover it with a lid with testing salt to taste.
- Take it down after 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle lemon juice and coriander leaves on top before pouring.
For another recipe: easy-vegetable-lasagna-recipe.