Masala Paneer is a popular paneer dish in Indian cuisine. Its gravy’s near-perfect balance of spice and creamy makes it tempting and adaptable to any Indian bread. It will please your palate like never before, whether you serve it with naan, parotta, or rice. Make this delicious vegetarian meal by following our instructions.
Ingredients of Masala Paneer:
- Cheese cut into 4 corners 200 gm
- Onion paste 1/2 cup
- Tomato paste 1
- Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
- Cashew nut paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
Sour yogurt 2 tbsp
- Sugar a little
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder a little
- Coriander powder
- Cumin powder
- Green pepper 2
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Cardamoms 3
- Black pepper 4
- Cloves 4
- Cinnamon 4
- Bay leaves 2
- Ghee 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan in the oven. Add cheese to it and fry it a little.
- When done, put it in a bowl.
- Add a little oil, bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, and onion paste fry a little.
- Add the garlic-ginger paste, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder, chili powder, and sugar now.
- then add a little water and mix spice it well
- Add tomato paste saute it for 3 minutes.
- Now beat the sour yogurt with salt. Then add sour yogurt and raw chili to the pan and mix well again.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into the mixture and stir it in well. Cook, covered, over medium heat until the gravy thicken and a layer of oil rises on top.
- When the gravy is done add cheese to it. Mix all together and grate the coriander leaves.
- Cook for 2 minutes, covered, on low heat.
- Finally, add ghee. Shake a little and take down the masala cheese.
Serve with rice, naan or parotta.