Chicken, hanging curd, and spices like cumin powder and black pepper are used in this famous meal. It’s a fantastic chicken dish for a quick lunch that everyone will enjoy. This full and tasty meal is guaranteed to please. This delectable meal is ideal for celebrations such as anniversaries and cat parties. If you’re throwing a party, this chicken meal is a must-try. This meal is enhanced by the use of garlic paste, which has a strong scent and flavor. Today I will share with you Pan Grilled chicken recipe.
Ingredients of Pan Grilled chicken recipe:
- Chicken 400 gm
- Mustard oil 2 tbsp
- Peppercorn a little amount
- BBQ sauce 1 cup
- Oil 6 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Poppy seeds 1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg 1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Hot spices 1/2 tsp
- Cut the chicken with or without the skin.
- Now all the ingredients except mustard, peppermint, barbeque sauce, chili powder, and oil are mixed well with the chicken and marinated for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours heat a little oil in a frypan.
- leave the marinated meat in the frying pan.
- fry the meat side by side. until the meat is lightly browned.
- cover the frypan with a lid to bring the meat to a boil. After 5 minutes the meat is boiled and you will see that a lot of water has come out of the meat.
- Pour a little barbeque sauce over the meat again.
- When the water is dry take down the color of the grill.
Serve with cucumber or your favorite sauce.