This fast and simple prawn cocktail dish is ideal for a last-minute Christmas dinner appetizer, party food, or a simple jacket potato topping! This recipe for a prawn cocktail seems to be so easy that it is great for youngsters to make from start to finish.
How to create a quick prawn cocktail – with a recipe for a very simple prawn cocktail sauce for a last-minute Christmas appetizer
We’re currently enjoying our summer vacations, so the blog has been a bit quiet lately, but today I’m sharing a really easy meal that Small Child has prepared for us numerous times. This easy prawn cocktail dish is ideal for a quick hot lunch, whether served on salads as an enticing starter or snack or as a healthy topping for boiled potatoes – one of our family’s current favorite meals!
As I was reminded a few years back when hundreds of you began descending on the web on Christmas Day in search of this recipe, this prawn cocktail also makes an excellent appetizer for Christmas dinner!
The straightforward Marie Rose sauce is created with readily available pantry items, so if you’re searching for a last-minute prawn cocktail recipe, this is it!
Ingredients of prawn cocktail recipe:
- Peeled boiled shrimp 2 cups
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- Tomato sauce 5 tbsp
- Chopped black pepper 1 tsp
- Lettuce Crumbs ½ cup
- Cucumber Cut into cubes ½ cup
- Tomatoes cut into small pieces
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for short serving
- First, cut the salad and put it in a separate bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, black pepper, lemon juice, and salt to taste.
- You will see that the sauce turns pink. If more mayonnaise is required.
- If the sauce feels perfect, mix it with the cooked shrimp.
- Leave it in the fridge for half an hour now.
- Now at the time of serving, first put some salad in the bowl you will be serving
- Then spread the sauce with prawns on it and sprinkle some coriander leaves on top.
- The diameter was ready cold salad prawn cocktail.
Never mix it with salad before, it will make the salad water come out and the taste will not be good.
For another recipe: chilli-chicken-recipe-indian-style