Feeling a little cold in the afternoon. At this time a bowl of hot soup is like satisfaction for breakfast. However, you are not required to go to the restaurant. Soup can be made very easily with the ingredients in the house. Today you can make chicken mushroom soup. You will also take care of the health aspect. If you want you can continue it as dinner. Most of this soup is water. As a reason, the calorie count is quite low. So there is no danger of weight gain. Let’s look at a simple chicken mushroom soup recipe.
- Mushrooms 1 cup
- Boneless Chicken 1 cup
- Egg yolks 4
- Butter quantity
- Milk 1 cup
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves quantity
- Cornflour 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Water 4 cups
How to make Chicken mushroom soup
- Wash and drain the chicken in warm water.
- Then cut the mushrooms into pieces.
- Place the pan on medium heat and add some butter.
- When the butter melts, fry with mushrooms.
- Then keep boiling the chicken and water in the pan.
- When the meat is cooked, cover it with egg yolks and cook for a while.
- When the water is a little less add milk, pepper, and salt to taste.
- Mix cornflour in some water and pour it into the soup and keep stirring frequently.
- Spread coriander leaves on top.
- When the soup is as thick as you like, take it down.
Now serve it hot with delicious.
For another recipe visit: perfect-prawn-cocktail-recipe