This genuine Thai Curried Vegetable dish is bursting with the distinct aromas of most classic Thai curries. It’s brimming with potatoes and assorted veggies and smothered in a rich, delicious curry sauce. It’s such a flexible dish since you can genuinely customize it to your taste preferences by changing the vegetables. Everything in this meal is about the sauce! Let’s go to see how to make a Thai Green Chicken Curry Recipe.
Ingredients of Thai Green Chicken Curry:
For Thai green paste:
- Coriander leaves finely chopped 1 handful
- Coriander fry 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves 1/2 cup
- Lemon zest 1
- Thai leaves/Lemongrass 2 sticks
- Salt a pinch
- Onion sprouts 4
- Green chilies 2-3 tbsp
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
For the chicken curry:
- Boneless, skinless chicken 4 cups
- Coconut milk 3/4 cup
- Lemon leaves a few
- Mushroom slices
- Tomato slices
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Lemon a few thin pieces
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- In a medium saucepan, bring 3/4 cup coconut milk to a boil, then lower it to a simmer until the coconut oil separates from the milk and the mixture thickens.
- Add Thai green paste made in it stir and type a little roast.
- Stir in the chicken thigh to combine it into the paste.
- add the vegetables and half a cup of water of your choice, a few thin pieces of lemon, lemon leaf, and cook for 15 minutes.
- When the broth becomes light and thick take it down and serve with hot rice.
- The funniest thing about this recipe is that there is no oil in it, the oil comes out of the coconut milk its both it gives the curry a different flavor.
For another delicious recipe: caramel chocolate cookies.