These Tuna and Sweetcorn Jacket Potatoes are ideal for those evenings when you’re searching for a light and refreshing summer supper. Not too full, but sufficient. Baked potatoes with oven or microwave instructions, filled with tuna and sweetcorn, and topped with a hot and spicy horseradish mayo made with spring onions, chile, dill, lemon, and Cheddar cheese!
Ingredients of Tuna and sweetcorn Jacket Potatoes:
- Large size potatoes 2
- Tuna fish one tin/can
- Sweetcorn ½ cup
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Finely chopped onion 4 tbsp
- Chilli powder little
- Salt to taste
- Tomato ketchup tbsp
- Mayonnaise 4 tbsp
- First of all, wash and clean the potatoes very well.
- Preheat oven to 220 fans/200 degrees in the meanwhile.
- Put a little oil on the potatoes and cut them in the middle of the potatoes a little horizontally.
- Bake in the oven with the baking tray for 20 minutes.
- Turn it over after 20 minutes. Now set the oven temperature to 190 fan/180 and bake again for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- You will see that the potato’s skin is crispy, and when the inside becomes soft, you will understand what it has become.
- Now lightly heat the tuna fish in the microwave oven for 2 minutes.
- Then mix tuna fish, sweet corn half cup, finely chopped onion, chilli powder, black pepper powder, salt to taste, tomato ketchup, salad cream, or mayonnaise very well.
- Spread this mixture in the middle of the hot potato.
Serve with salad this jacked potato.