Panna cotta is a classic Italian dessert. It is very popular for its silky and smooth texture. It is very easy to make a vanilla panna cotta. If you have all the things to make a Panna cotta at hand, you don’t have to go very fast to make it. So, have a glance at the recipe without delay.
Ingredients of vanilla panna cotta:
- Heavy cream ½ cup
- Half and half 1 cup
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Unflavored gelatin tsp
- Coldwater 3 tbsp
- Orange jello
- First mix gelatin with 3 tbsp of cold water.
- Gelatin will soften in 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now mix half and half, heavy cream, and sugar in a separate pot and put it in the oven.
- Mix the vanilla essence.
- Do not wait until the mixture thickness. turn off the stove before it boils.
- Now pour the gelatin mixed with water and mix well.
- Then strain the whole mixture through a sieve and pour into small clear glass jars.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 7 hours.
- After 6 hours, make orange jelly according to the packet’s instruction for topping.
- When the jello has cooled down somewhat, take out the panna cotta glasses from the fridge.
- Carefully pour a little jello on top of the panna cotta with a spoon.
- Once all the jello is poured, leave the panna cotta in the fridge for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, when the jello is frozen, take it out of the fridge.
- Serve cold this fun panna cotta with orange jello.
- Panna cotta cannot be made with normal milk. It takes half and half and heavy cream to make it.
- Many times half and half can be skipped but heavy cream is needed to make it.
- Many people dislike the strong flavor of gelatin. in that case, give a small piece of just lemon peel, in no way should there be any part of the lemon juice. while applying the cream.
- It will take 7-8 hours to set the Panna cotta. If the time is less than the Panna cotta will not be set.
Leave a Reply