The greatest zucchini fries should possess a few key characteristics. On the surface, they must be crispy and golden, but on the inside, they should be moist and delicate. They should have the right ingredients to complement but not overpower the zucchini taste. With no need to lick your greasy fingers, perfect vegan zucchini fries should leave you feeling pleased yet needing just one more mouthful. These air-fried zucchini fries are all they should be: crunchy, light, and delightful.
Ingredients of vegan zucchini fries:
- Zucchini thin slices 7-8 pieces
- Flour amount of
- Eggs 4
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder a little
- Water like the amount of
- Cornflakes powder 1 cup
- In a bowl, take flour, egg, black pepper powder, and water and make the batter.
- Now cut the zucchini thinly.
- Lightly grind cornflakes in a bowl. Do not grind.
- Dip in the batter mixture and dust in cornflakes powder.
- Heat the oil in a deep bottom pan and fry them in deep oil until the color is red.
- Now put it down in kitchen tissue.
Serve hot with any sauce of your choice.
Another delicious recipe: crispy chicken wings recipe.