Dear reader today I will share with you how to make an Easy Vegetable Lasagna Recipe.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetable Lasagna:
- Round bread of equal size 4 pieces
- Cheese grated 1 cup
- Tomato puree 1 cup
- Garlic cloves 1 tbsp
- Oregano and basil 1 tbsp
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Flour 1/4 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Boiled mix vegetables 2 cups
- Eggplant pieces lightly fried 1/2 cup
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- First, make tomato puree or paste. To make tomato puree, boiled tomato peel should be removed and blended.
- At this stage, we make the white sauce first.
- Put some amount of butter in the saucepan.
- When the butter is melted, stir it with flour for a while. The milk should be poured just before the flour changes color.
- Keep stirring for a while.
- When it boils, add sugar and salt to taste.
- Our white sauce is ready.
- Put another pan in the oven.
- When the pan is sightly hot, grate the garlic with olive oil and keep stirring.
- When the garlic is lightly fried, it will give a nice aroma. Then add tomato puree.
- Add sugar, salt, oregano, basil to taste the mixture one by one.
- If you don’t have oregano or basil, you can add coriander leaves.
- The mixture should be boiled for a while.
- Mix the ingredients well over low heat.
- Once mixed, the vegetables should be poured into the mixture. It should be kept down by stirring for about 1 minute.
- Now place 1 loaf of bread in an ovenproof container to make lasagna.
- Top with white sauce and vegetable sauce and mix with grated cheese. Arrange the fried eggplants in layers.
- In this way, you have to make four layers with bread.
- Make a layer of white sauce, tomato puree, and cheese on the last layer.
- It will be more tempting to see and eat.
- Now bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 150 degrees for 12 minutes.
Now slice the vegetable lasagna and serve hot.
For another recipe: cheese-chicken-fingers-and-fries-recipe.